When was the last time you stopped to ask yourself why?
- Why you live the way you do?
- Why you have the professional life you have?
- What is important to you?
- What impact do you want to make in life?
- Why you have the beliefs you do? Do they serve you?
- Why you shop here, go there, hang out with them, eat that, wear those, fill your time doing XYZ, etc.?
If it’s been a while, I hope this video inspires you to stop and remember your why.
Figuring out your life’s purpose can seem intimidating, but it doesn’t have to be. If you’re willing to be present, live consciously and explore with curiosity, your why will become clear.
But you gotta be brave and willing to dive within yourself and see what’s in there.
A good place to start is by remembering the whys of every one of the tiny actions that fill your day. Why do you drink your coffee the way you do? Is it because you like it this way? It is because your mom drinks it like this and she taught you how to make coffee? Is it because that’s all you have in the house? Do you actually hate coffee, but do it as a habit?
By diving into the whys of each decision and actions you make throughout the day, you start becoming more conscious of whether you are living your life the way you truly want, so that if you’re not, adjustments can be made.
Good luck in the exploration!
If you’re interested in diving into this topic deeper, here are some related articles.
What type of life do you want to lead?
- What Choosing your Own Path Really Mean
- 7 Bold Tactics to Take Control of Your Life
- Planning a Life Shift? Why You Need to Think Beyond Logistics
- Best Way to Set Goals in Life to Keep you Moving Towards your Dreams
What are your values?
What defines you?
- How I Finally Ditched that Old Insecurity and How Labels Are Involved
- The Disastrous Effects of Gripping Tightly to Beliefs and How to Loosen the Hold
Interested in watching this video to help you remember your why, but don’t have time right now? Pin it here!
This Post Has 2 Comments
Pingback: The Best 21 Self-Discovery Quotes to Help You Find your Way -
Pingback: Travel Coaches, the New Travel Must-Haves. What They Do and Why You Need One -