Learn practical tools and techniques to connect with the present moment and cultivate more love, acceptance, and peace
Explore truth, cultivate love,
find joy, and
This 6-week mindfulness course is ideal for anyone interested in learning how to practically incorporate mindfulness into their lives – from beginners to avid practitioners.
Together, we’ll uncover the realities of the present moment, the depths of our inner selves, and find out what we need to build stronger bonds and healthier communities.
What You’ll Get From Joining
This mindfulness course will teach you how to live in the present moment, so you can love, connect, and explore more consciously. Through group dynamics, meditations, journal prompts, activities for reflection, small group check-ins, and community, you’ll discover new ways to live life.
YOU CAN EXPECT TO:
- Become better equipped to deal with strong emotions and the challenges of life.
- Discover a truer version of yourself and gain the confidence to let the real you shine through.
- Uncover what’s truly important to you and create a life that aligns with that.
- Disconnect from pre-programmed responses, reactions, or ways of living life. This includes ditching the beaten path, in life and in travel, for a path more authentically right for you.
- Create stronger and healthier bonds by showing up with more love, compassion, and patience.
- Help create a better world, by becoming a more conscious and compassionate person.
GET INTIMATE WITH YOUR MIND, TUNE IN WITH YOUR HEART AND TRANFORM – YOUR LIFE, YOUR RELATIONSHIPS, AND THE WORLD
How Mindfulness Can Change Your Life
In recent years, tons of studies have confirmed the benefits of mindfulness. The tools and skills these approaches will teach you will help you:
- Improve your ability to focus.
- Reduce stress, worry, and depression.
- Gain control over your mind’s constant chatter.
- Develop a healthy relationship with your thoughts, feelings, beliefs, and ego.
- Improve sleep and your ability to relax.
- Feel more connected, to life, to others, and to your own self.
- Improve self-confidence and your general sense of well-being.
What This Mindfulness Program Includes
Our mindfulness courses are held in person (in Madrid) and also virtually. Although the course is generally taught in English, support is offered in Spanish and French. Our course includes:
- One 90-min group session every week
- Weekly guided meditation audios
- Workbook activities and journal prompts to deepen reflection, understanding, and aid with practice
- Unlimited email support throughout the program
- Access to the content for life!
Our Unique Program Recipe
There are tons of mindfulness courses out there, but ours is extra tasty.
Here’s our unique recipe:
What we’ll explore during the program
rEADY TO JOIN US?
OUR NEXT PROGRAM WILL START SOON.
If you’re interested in being contacted when the next program starts, leave your info here.
Hi! I’m Jo, I’m a certified Mindfulness, Yoga, and Meditation teacher, who loves to explore ways to bring more kindness, compassion, and awareness into the world.
My favorite way to do this is by teaching mindfulness. I love to do this in practical and creative ways and by creating communities to support people on this journey. Learning and growing happen best when we’re well-supported by a community.
Learn more about me here.
What past clients have said about us
Jo made me feel understood and safe, right from the beginning. She established and maintained rapport very well indeed. She helped me consolidate my scattered thoughts, kept bringing me back to focus. She also took me through processes to help clear some negative memories and beliefs. Additionally she emailed notes from each session to me which was helpful for me to recap and to use in the future as well. "