Let's work together
Together, we can help the travelers you work with find joy, peace and, balance as they embark on travel adventures abroad.
WHO WE WORK WITH
Why work together
Through collaboration, we can improve the experience of our travelers
Do you want those outcomes for your travelers and business?
HOW WE HELP YOUR TRAVELERS OR EXPATS
Services can be offered before, during or after travels
People who spend a lot of time traveling or relocate to a foreign country(4) for work, to volunteer or to study often experience:
- Exhaustion, stress or anxiety about their new cultural context.
- Loneliness due to distance from their social network. They struggle to create new bonds or a community.
- Sense of loss and nostalgia for their homeland.
- Confusion about identity, their belief systems and their role in society.
- Frustration or confusion about new cultural customs.
By changing theIR mindset, these obstacles can be swiftly and comfortably overcome.
HOW WE MAKE THEIR TRAVELS TRANSFORMATIVE
We help your travelers:
BUT WHAT IS A TRAVEL COACH ANYWAY?
AND HOW CAN THEY HELP OUR TRAVELERS?
PERSONALIZED SESSIONS FOR YOUR TRAVELERS
This service is perfect for organizations that work with students, volunteers, travelers or have employees that regularly travel or relocate. We can help make sure they feel fulfilled and happy with their overseas experience.
Replacing volunteers or employees who leave overseas placements early can be costly. Having students who give up on their study abroad programs can be bad for your reputation. Making sure the travelers in your care are finding what they need from their trips abroad can be tough.
LET US HELP YOU WITH THAT.
RETREATS OR TRAININGS FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION
Offer the international students, volunteers, workers or travelers you work with a space to explore themselves and the adventure they’re on.
Through workshops, day retreats, trainings or weekend getaways we can provide them a space and guidance for inner exploration, connecting with others, and becoming more mindful people and travelers.
OTHER TYPES OF COLLABORATIONS
Other types of collaborations can include:
- Podcast and TV appearances
- Creation of content or educational material
- Charity or fundraising campaigns or events
- Guiding yoga and/or meditation sessions, classes or events
To discuss any type of collaboration, write to me at jo (at) youchoostheway (dot) com.
Or join our community
(1) Global Wellness Institute, November 2018, https://globalwellnessinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/GWI_GlobalWellnessTourismEconomyReport.pdf?inf_contact_key=b1549c0d4a6069cc74d10d313e761a067e470d92b8b75168d98a0b8cac0e9c09
(2) Centre for Mindfulness Studies, https://www.mindfulnessstudies.com/mindfulness/evidence/
(3) Institue of Coaching McLean, Affiliate of Harvard Medical School, https://instituteofcoaching.org/coaching-overview/coaching-benefits
(4) Renan Saylag, Culture Shock an obstacle for EFL learners, Bahcesehir University, Istanbul, Turkey , 2014, ScienceDirect