For travelers and expats who are ready for a transformative travel experience
Let US be your guide
Are you ready to finally embark on a transformative travel adventure?
Maybe you’re keen to but need some guidance on how to get there?
We’ll help you forge your own path towards inner explorations as you wander the world.
IS THIS FOR YOU?
IT IS IF YOU’RE:
IT IS NOT, IF YOU:
WHAT WE MIGHT WORK ON TOGETHER
During our conversations, I’ll help you:
- Disassociate from the stories you tell yourself.
- We’ll explore the reasons you “can’t”.
- Set goals and clarify how those will be achieved.
- Create empowering beliefs and states of mind.
- Disconnect from others’ expectations, societal norms and your “shoulds”.
- Be better; not just feel better.
- Tune into your mind, body and soul and allow yourself to be guided by them.
- Feel more connected to yourself, to others and to the world.
During our sessions, I’ll use different tools and techniques to get you to open up and unravel what’s within you. The main ones include:
BUT WHAT IS an expat and travel COACH?
AND WHY WOULD YOU HIRE ONE
what you'll gain from one-on-one coaching
What working together might look like
All packages include
- Welcome package and questionnaire
- Coaching calls with emails summarizing key ideas and action steps
- Accountability emails (between sessions)
- When sessions include meditations or yoga, recordings will be provided
- End of session survey
- Sessions can be used before, during or after travels
- Honesty, compassion and commitment to being present with you, your needs and your journey as we work together.
6 week container
3 month container
6 month container
Are you ready to invest in yourself to truly create change?
What past travelers have said about us
Jo made me feel understood and safe, right from the beginning. She established and maintained rapport very well indeed. She helped me consolidate my scattered thoughts, kept bringing me back to focus. She also took me through processes to help clear some negative memories and beliefs. Additionally she emailed notes from each session to me which was helpful for me to recap and to use in the future as well. "